LGV Coupling is a family oriented business with over 30 years of experience in the coupling manufacturing industry. LGV Coupling specialize in the production of
fittings, ferrules, and sleeves that have been put to work for the concrete, sanitary, chemical, petroleum, and fire industries. LGV Coupling prides itself on
superior service and premium quality products manufactured entirely in the U.S.A. No matter the quantity of the job we can help you fit your application.
LGV Coupling is always looking into new ways of helping industries.
LGV Coupling offers a large selection of parts available in internal expansion and external crimp. Couplings range in sizes from 1” up to 4”; in Groove
style, Pacific Coast thread, butt-weld, bevel seat (male and female), Tri-Clamp, flanged as well as NPT Pipe and I-Line male and female ends. Standard
material includes 304 stainless steel and plated carbon steel; however, we are able to work with other materials in order to fit our customer’s needs. LGV Coupling specializes in custom machining to your specifications.
Berg Neslon Chooses LGV Coupling, because of the following:
- They manufacture parts to serve all our needs.
- Their machinist have been in the business for over 30 years.
- They provide custom machining in addition to our extensive line.
- They obtain quality raw materials.
- Their stainless requires Material Test Reports to make sure they are to spec.
- Precision machining to meet all of our coupling needs.
- Sanitary couplings are 3-A compliant (Certificate is on our resources page)
- Sanitary couplings are traceable.
- Couplings have been tested and pass required pressure ratings.
- They are members of the Hose Safety Institute from Nahad
- Create blueprints of couplings.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Our customers trust there customs parts.
Contact us for all your LGV Coupling needs.